NESCO’s Strain Link Stick is a perfect tool for providing insulation on jobs where wire tongs or other insulated transmission tools cannot effectively handle the load themselves. Designed to be used together with blocks and hoists, this tool has a high enough working load to tackle almost any application. Our link sticks are manufactured using machined ferrules, thick-walled impact-resistant fiberglass, and the highest quality hardware available on the market. The combination of our weather-resistant materials and our unique manufacturing processes creates a tool that will perform for years with minimal upkeep, which allows our customers to complete jobs faster and with less tooling inventory.
- 1.25” Diameter Thick-Walled Fiberglass
- Insulating value of 100kV per foot dry, 75kV per foot wet
- Standard Package: 1
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1
- Rated for 3,500lbs Maximum Working Load
- Built to meet or exceed all applicable ASTM and OSHA standards, including F711