Our temporary conductor supports were designed with one word in mind: Strength. We used the same thick-walled fiberglass to build them that we use on our heavy-duty extension arms, and further reinforced the base connection with an 8-inch epoxy plug. This gives the temporary arm a degree of rigidity that is seen nowhere else. Our weather-proof strap has a working load-rating of over 3,000 lbs, and the wire holder holds an industry leading 300 lbs. These combine to give our end users that security of knowing that when they set a NESCO Temporary Arm, it will be there when they come back.
- 2.50” Diameter Thick-Walled Fiberglass
- Insulating value of 100kV per foot dry, 75kV per foot wet
- 300 lbs per wire holder (600 lbs total)
- 34.5kV Insulation Rating when using NLINSU Insulators
- Standard Package: 1
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1